kodak Kiosk problem

Azizkhan Pathan
0
 This question is asked by mr. Joseph Soto



QUESTION:

hi:
first of all thanks for your help  with the videos, but accidentaly I recover my kioks from the OS, and I delete the recobery from the kiosk 2.2 and I've got the software from kiosk 4.0 but I cant install because it sends me a message : kodak printer 68xx, 605xxx, firmare march 2010 cannot be installed on this system.

and this message I recieve  since I tried to install other firmwares downloaded from the kodak website.

and when I try to install the sofware from the cd it shows me a message : the printer firmware is not installed , and when I tried to ommit this step it didn't allow me to install it. the kodak kiosk model is: kodak picture console model 3

I would like to request you if is possible to send me the software 2.2 or the original software to install it into the kodka kiosk

thanks in advance for the help.






 Answer

 first remove your printer connected to kodak kiosk and than

follow this instruction of my post

click here

if you have find problem again please provide the following details :

  • which kiosk system you have
  • which printer is attached to your kodak kiosk
  • which software cds you have
  • which  way you  install







Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)