Kodak 6800 Paper Jam 02 Alarm

Azizkhan Pathan
0
QUESTION


I have a 6800 printer with 8,004 prints, that I bought used. It worked fine until I had a paper jam. When I load the paper, reinitialize, power down & back up, changed paper rolls, etc. I get the Paper Jam 02 alarm. The printer will intialize and start to feed the paper, but then will stop and the message comes up. There is no noise, no jamming or damage to the paper edge. When I press the button to rewind the paper, the message Paper jam 23 comes up. I press the rewind button again and the paper will rewind and the Paper Empty display comes up. I took the covers off and used compressed air to blow out any possible dust and have also manually fed paper through to check for any blockage. I emailed Kodak and they were no help. They basically said "They have no idea". All they wanted to do was have me buy a replacement unit for $825.00 plus shipping.

Does anybody have any suggestions? With such a low print count it would be a shame to use this unit for parts. I know a service manual would help, but we all know they are almost non existent. Thanks in advance.





ANSWER

paper jam 02 error mainly causing by paper edge sensor there is some dust on your sensor
so you have to clean .do the full cleaning as showing in my previous post.


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)